Careers at Pelican
We're always looking for brilliant, motivated people to join our team! We also are on the lookout for qualified interns to work with us this summer and gain valuable experience in a fast-paced startup.
FPGA/ASIC Hardware design lead architect
Seeking a passionate candidate in the area of ASIC front-end design with significant experience in low power RTL design-entry, synthesis, CDC, linting and STA. The role involves writing high-caliber RTL code for a 3D image pipeline, block and top level verification. As an employee of the company, you will need to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You will be part of a small and focused hardware team that will be responsible for developing ASIC IP with associated tools, flows and a comprehensive simulation test-suite.
This is the job for you if you’re interested in defining and driving the technology that will translate into next generation products.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 12+ years of design experience in the areas of front-end ASIC design
- Knowledge of Verilog RTL, DC compiler (synthesis), Linting, CDC, Formal verification and Primetime (timing)
- Must have strong scripting and automation skills; Python, shell, etc.
- Strong understanding of ASIC flow is a must
- Experience with FPGA prototyping a plus
- Excellent teamwork, good communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving ability, and a strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail